Blogger Widgets

We Are Groot

It seems a bit late, but thought I might still join in on the Guardians of the Galaxy craze. Better late than never right? ^^

If I weren't busy with other crochet projects, I would've made amigurumis of Groot and Rocket. Yah, that would've been really awesome... Kawaii yarn versions of the Marvel duo. Oooh! I can't get over how adorable they're gonna be. Cuteness level 9000!!! I can't wait!

But for now these sketches will do. Not as endearing, I guess, but still cute.  ^3^
Obviously it's beyond perfect but I still think I did well. I guess it's expected when you're using only a finger on an Ipad sketch app. Oh well, eventually I'm gonna get a good stylus... Someday... Hopefully soon. Hahaha! ^^ 




Disclaimer: Some of the images are not mine and can be searched online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Duchess' Hands Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template